11. How can you tell the difference between a quality tanned cowhide and an inferior quality cowhides? The answer is a cowhide that has been properly tanned does not shed its fur with normal use. High quality cowhide skins have a clean luxurious sheen, and if the cowhide skin has been chromium tanned then it will have superior suppleness and durability.
12. City Cows has its own video channel over at the.
13. Some of the most popular selling funky cowhides at the moment are the.
14. Theare so realistic looking that there have been complaints made as to why zebras have been killed to make zebra print cowhide skins!
15. Cowhide animal skins shouldn’t be allowed to become too wet and if they do it is best to dry out the cowhide naturally – preferably in the sun rather than a direct heat source,
16. Cows are seen in popular literature as amusing animals and the cartoon cow is a staple of western literature – so much so that a video of the best cow jokes has been made.
17. Cows are holy animals in some parts of India and are revered by the Hindu religion – not surprisingly beef products and cowhide are not big sellers on the Indian sub-continent.
18. As for point 17 Batman was known to say ‘Holy Cow’ in the popular 1960’s TV series of the same name.
19.and are a dramatic and natural addition to any home décor.
20. It is often said that the handbag maker Hermes uses the finest cowhide animal skin in the world to make its luxurious and sought after handbags.
21. City Cows with over 900 individually photographed premium quality Columbian chromium tanned cowhide skins and cowhide accessories is the UK’s leading importer and retailer of cowhide. With the keenest internet only prices then there’s never been a better time to buy a cowhide from City Cows!